GTA 5 Video Ideas?

BlueePants

So I'm currently obsessed with Grand Theft Auto 5! I've made a few videos on it and would like to continue with them. The thing is I'm out of ideas, all the ideas I've had have been taken by bigger channels which is annoying as it looks like you copy other peoples videos and ideas.

I just need some help brainstorming some ideas, here are the ones I have already!

Completed game save upload.

Huge spending spree.
Cop chase w/ massive explosions and stuff that would put Michael Bay to shame :):tongue::tongue:

Challenges.

Montage of random clips of me playing.

A long series of me replaying missions and side missions to 100% the game.

If you guys have any other ideas PLEASE leave them below haha!

Thanks
- Blueepants (Patrick):)

Perhaps some sort of parachuting/skydiving series but with fun added into it or maybe clips of Trevor waking up and put into some sort of montage of Good Morning Trevor video.

I feel like any kind of montage has to have a theme to it. So perhaps like @Michael said, use a specific character to create a series of clips. Or find the most absurd things to do in GTA. Or you can do something else like compare car speeds or something.

How about a Mount Chiliad Survival Series where you test your life against the great mountain and do bike rides down it and test going down it in various vehicles and show what happens coupled with laughs etc

Back