Great way to get free gift cards for giveaways :D

droidiinator

YTtalk cash donated: $489
hi guys,

i wanna show you guys how you can get free gift cards for giveways with this awesome app called appnana (it's on android and IOS) I'm not here to promote this app, I just found it really useful and i wanted to share this method with you guys :D So this is how it works; you can either download free apps for points, or you can get people to input your "invite" code, so if you guys have active subscribers then you can ask them to input your code, and then in return you can make a giveaway every month or so (depends how many subscribers contribute :) ) Many big YouTuber's like JackFrostMiner use this method and they can giveaway about five $10 iTunes gift cards per giveaway video. This is really awesome because you don't have to spend money and it gets your subs involved! On ios go to appnana.com and follow the instructions there, and on android go to the google play store and search for "appnana" and install the app. There are also other apps called FeaturePoints (they giveaway xboxes iphones and giftcards) and apptrailers also check them out.

* optional :p *
If you want to then please enter my invite codes:
appnana: d717744
FeaturePoints: II7H7O
apptrailers: sharplee0

I used to use appnana, but then the downloads wouldn't register to the app and I wouldn't get my nanas.

I think I'll try out apptrailers though :p

There was a time when I got obsessed with App Trailers, and I made like $10 in Paypal gift cards by downloading apps and watching trailers. It is a good idea if you have a large enough audience to do this to give away gift cards :) If I got big enough to do that, I probably would.

Back