Great examples of channel trailers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thijstastic

Hey,

I really want to make a channel trailer to convince people that come on my channel to subscribe to me. I found some examples from big YouTubers but I didn't like them at all so maybe some of you have a great trailer you want to share with me.

I'm not sure if you are allowed to share in the thread, please if that's the case send it to me in PM and I will look to all of them and hope I can learn something from you!

Thanks in advanced.

Mine is 23 seconds short. Short and sweet is what I like to see in a channel trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel mine could be better but feel free to check it out anyway. Perhaps it will help.

I did just make a new intro that you can see on my newer videos. I want to rework my trailer to look more like that.

Unfortunately threads like this just incite people to post their videos.

If you want to check out members' channels, then you are free to do so by clicking on their links and videos in their signature and there are also plenty of members' videos in the videos/channels section (http://yttalk.com/forums/videos-channels.9/) but there is no need to make threads like this one.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back