Services Graphix's Graphics Shop

Graphix

I've Got It
Hey guys and whats up :D I'm doing more Graphix designing so If you guys would like some new channel art or more ask :D theres a lot of things going on right now so If you could donate (Real Money) That would be awesome! All I need is 2 Dollars a month and honestly I don't have a credit card *Pops Party Poppers* So I use paypal :D and also there is much more in store if you want now. Theres enough examples for you guys to figure out if you want to use Graphix's Graphics!
PRICES (YTCash)
Background (Wallpaper 1280x720)=60$ PS I made this in 4 minutes please it's not the best xD
61586fe893e4049dce2923f32050bcaf.png

Thumbnails!Oh BTW Started to paint the logos :3 :) Dont mind that skype call xD (If you want)=15$
24b209b52c5b377ee4c967e8d0248c5a.png
1067c7298b0a96a6b2475d019e719150.png
0d6711c3c7434b8fbe95ffddd6b0b7b3.png

Channel Art=40$
6da5a6efcb76d005cb0a402d10a21289.png

Custom Logos=10$
PRICES (Real Money)
Channel Art=1$
Thumbnails=1$
Custom Logos=1$
Backgrounds (Wallpaper 1280x720)=$2
Please Help me in getting this money (For Gyazo and another website that will help me greatly in organizing these pictures :) Thanks for shopping at Graphix's Graphic Shop!

I hope a mod can take this down honestly this is emberassing xD I did not do this I swear on my life My friend kyle is over and went on my Desktop D:

Hmm, as others said, this isn't your first thread about this...today. And I liked the work in the other threads better anyway :)

Edit: Oh, okay. Those posts updated only after I posted :)

Hmm, as others said, this isn't your first thread about this...today. And I liked the work in the other threads better anyway :)

Edit: Oh, okay. Those posts updated only after I posted :)

Im quite Embarrassed though :| I just posted some crap on Gyazo for Stuff anyways so sorry you didn't like the new one D: I will try to get better over night as I learn more stuff about RGB Jk I know that whole dictionary :| xD Ill make these look better too so yesh :3[DOUBLEPOST=1372716596,1372716516][/DOUBLEPOST]Hits head off of ground Komendasai as my people say back in Japan xD

I think a future tip should be don't write $60 and took me 4 minutes to do on the same line. Unless your services are worth 900 dollars an hour ;)

I think a future tip should be don't write $60 and took me 4 minutes to do on the same line. Unless your services are worth 900 dollars an hour ;)

Its Ytcash :) but remember I didn't do this I asked a mod to take it down but no reply so yeah xD Im actually making my own that wallpaper example was his (He isn't the oh so best with it) :D Real money tho its 2 Dollars for a wallpaper :\ I told him about that idea but it seems like he took it to his own accord while I was showering

Back