Other Grand Theft Auto RolePlay Story - Event

Gawkan

YTtalk Mad
Hi
Yes got another recruiting thread but this is different thing and best having it own thread.

Welcome to my Grand Theft Auto Role Playing Stor
Intro
I am looking to hopefully start a new GTA Story which will be on ballad of gay tony on ps3. I have a story in mind which could go on forever depending how popular it gets. The story also shall be recorded and be put for the public on youtube and maybe posted on here

Backstory
I was playing Grand Theft Auto - racing and fighting on freemode and thought hey I got a new idea and saw this forum and thought I spread the world and try to recruit helpers and actors. So here I am.

Storyline
An 18 year old Boy called Sam lives with his mum and stepdad (his dad got divorced to his mum 3 months ago and Sam could not see his dad so his dad went into depressing mood for 2 weeks and while driving he badly crashed his car, nobody knows why or how it happened), Sam have also been upset since he died since it his mum and stepdad fault and now he hates his stepdad loads and dislikes his mum but have to live with them because they got no money after losing his job a week ago for been aggressive at work then recently he went out to party one night and got arrested for getting into a fight. His mum was upset and the stepdad and mum decided it time for him to get his own home, etc and kicked him out. Sam had no money to afford a new house or even a flat but at least he hadhis crap old car he could drive and sleep in until he went to go grab some food from a cafe and bang two theifs was breaking into his car. Sam ran out but one had a gun and pointed at him. Sam crouched down scared and they drove off with his car. ....Don't want keep going on and on about the full story but that could be the first episode.

In the future he will maybe get into racing competitions and gang wars.

Will his life eventually turn into a good one or will his life be always sad and him having no money forever?

If you don't want join the team and want to watch the series subscribe to offlimitgames that where it will be posted or keep maybe checking here since I likely will post about it here and maybe on my website offlimitgames.enjin.com.

Do you want to be an actor or helper of this new story I made, fill out the application below -

What your psn name?
Age (see if mature and be ok for a part) -
Do you have gta ballad of gay tony on ps3? -
Can you mod ballad of gay tony? (Not needed)
Do you have a good quality mic for pc or maybe ps3? -
Do you have anything you can record good quality videos with for gta? -
Do you have teamspeak for pc? If not can you download it if join? (Research it if don't know what it is)
Is english your main language?
Have you been in any story before which been recorded?
Would you prefer to have a big part or small part? (This doesn't mean you will get what you want, but I try my best)
Will you be able get online maybe every saturday at 2pm - uk time? (This may be the time we do it, also check with a time converter if your not from uk)
Please fill out the application and join, if this story happens, it will make me really please and happy but to make that happen I need actors and helpers.

Also if you get accepted (likely will) I will add you and send you a message with maybe more details and what you may be doing. Then when we get enough members to be able to start, we will likely start the story but will likely be recruiting all the way through for people who come into the story while it going on.

Kind Regards
Gawkan

P.S Sorry it this colour I copied it from my other thread on different forum (Gta forum).

Back