Got partnered!

So when you partnered up with them, you still get to keep your channel name, views, subs?

I thought they would merge all that under their name, and also take over your channel name?
No we still keep everything since I knew the guy I was straight with him about what the conditions where and with him there was none and we read over the awesomenessTV terms and it all seems straight everything still all belongs to us we just have to give them I think it was 30% of our revenue :D

No we still keep everything since I knew the guy I was straight with him about what the conditions where and with him there was none and we read over the awesomenessTV terms and it all seems straight everything still all belongs to us we just have to give them I think it was 30% of our revenue :D
but now you can`t partnerw tih that network in your banner if they start partnering?

Thanks so much for sharing this info with us!

We checked out your channel, it looks really neat! We subscribed :) !

Take care!

but now you can`t partnerw tih that network in your banner if they start partnering?
They technically have they have like an agreement with awesomenessTV so that they send people over to them and they get something for it not sure what though we are sort of partnered through both of them and get both the perks of the networks

Back