Good Wide Angle Lens?

WGC Productions

Wild Goose Chase Productions
Hey YTtalkers. I've been thinking about buying a wide angle lens for my Canon camera for a long time now and I think I'm ready to finally get the cash and do it. I was wondering what lenses you guys would recommend?

there's a lot out there. How about you tell us more. Like what aperture range you'd like n stuff like that. Also, how wide do you want?[DOUBLEPOST=1367633688,1367633656][/DOUBLEPOST]And do you have a full frame camera?[DOUBLEPOST=1367633714][/DOUBLEPOST]Because that will affect the angle greatly

there's a lot out there. How about you tell us more. Like what aperture range you'd like n stuff like that. Also, how wide do you want?[DOUBLEPOST=1367633688,1367633656][/DOUBLEPOST]And do you have a full frame camera?[DOUBLEPOST=1367633714][/DOUBLEPOST]Because that will affect the angle greatly

I have the Canon T1i right now...may be upgrading at some point or another...Im not entirely sure how wide I want it. Like I don't want it wide to the point where it distorts the video too much you know?

I have the Canon T1i right now...may be upgrading at some point or another...Im not entirely sure how wide I want it. Like I don't want it wide to the point where it distorts the video too much you know?
I'm not really up on lenses right now but hopefully that info will be useful to some other people. Hopefully they can help you out. :)

Yep! You'll get a *little* bit of fish-eye around the edges when it's all the way out, but I tend to keep it between 14-17mm, and it works perfectly :)

Good to know! Thanks for the info. I'll try and keep this one in my sights once I get a little more cash on the table ;)

Back