Good Ol' YouTube (and it's many glitches)

So I thought I'd start a thread where folks can share their many experiences with all the YouTube glitches we encounter. One of my favorites happened today on a video I launched this morning.

2013-06-01_1300.png

Getting a like without a view!!! ;)

Well, that could happen without a glitch. I had a hater once who went through all my videos to downvote them, without adding views to them cause he disliked and moved on during the prerolls...

I've had queues of videos uploading as part of a series, but YouTube uploaded them in a different order so the episodes had to be reorganized later.

I hear what you guys are saying, but my video has been up now for over 10 hours and my Sims 3 videos are one of my most popular Let's Play videos (relatively speaking). I generally will have 15 - 2o views by this point and a couple of likes. As of right now, 2 likes, 0 views. I call glitch on this.

2013-06-01_1846.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1370140478,1370133994][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hear what you guys are saying, but my video has been up now for over 10 hours and my Sims 3 videos are one of my most popular Let's Play videos (relatively speaking). I generally will have 15 - 2o views by this point and a couple of likes. As of right now, 2 likes, 0 views. I call glitch on this.

2013-06-01_1846.png

As I suspected ... 2 hours later and now I see this ...

2013-06-01_2034.png

Back