Good Network For Sport Channels

Hey, I have a 200 subscriber YouTube football (soccer) channel that has a lot of success. I applied for fullscreen and got in, now I am waiting for a contract to be sent my way.

If any of you guys know of any other network programs that support sports channels, can you please reply to this forum?

Thanks, Alex

Huh, I can't say I know of any networks oriented towards sports channels. To be honest, I can't really think of a lot of sports channels. That's pretty niche. Good job on getting into fullscreen though!

It's a very good niche, football "soccer" is the most popular sport on the planet, play it right and the sky is the limit with that. By the time most others catch up you might be at the top of the YouTube heap. However, I don't think any network is specifically set up for sports but I don't think that's a big deal. Just go with one that will give you the best contract and the ones that best fits your channels needs. I'm with Fullscreen and I'm very happy with them, and of course they are not specifically designed for cooking shows. Good luck with whomever you decide to partner with. :)

Back