GOOD MUSIC EDITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS

bigd101

i dont care if it free or payed just a good one that lots of people use so i can create music and know it non-copyrighted and i might let you guys you some of my music as well just want to know what software to use

Fl studio is the only thing that comes to my mind
But the program is not everything: you need some vst plugins and of course a library of samples with no copyright or at least free for commercial use without credit.
I can recommend converse rubber library for the beginning.
I personaly use ableton live lite, but that came with my midi pad

Fl studio is the only thing that comes to my mind
But the program is not everything: you need some vst plugins and of course a library of samples with no copyright or at least free for commercial use without credit.
I can recommend converse rubber library for the beginning.
I personaly use ableton live lite, but that came with my midi pad
do u have skype if so can u tell me so u can help me out with the software

What sort of projects are you looking to work on? If you're into recording live instruments you've got things like Cubase and Adobe Audition (amongst many others!) To record little snippets of sound and edit them, use Audacity. It's free and widely used - a fantastic little program. Very simple to pick up and learn also.

But if you're happy to share, tell us more about the type of music you'd like to create; we might be able to help you further with that knowledge.

Good luck!
James.

like music that is like background like for gaming video i just want to make my own music so it non copyrighted

like music that is like background like for gaming video i just want to make my own music so it non copyrighted
Well "just" make own music is a bit hard..because making music could more time than you thibk..especially learning that.i recommend to look for royalty free music there ia plenty on the web..you can also use every piece of music i makr..they are alle copyright free and free to use for everyone even for commercial use.just go to my channel or visit my blog: link on my channel

Making your own music is an fantastic thing to get into. It is however pretty complicated from the little experience I have! I think you need to research bits of software that provide packages with VST instruments. These are what allow you to create instrument sounds without playing live instruments.

Again I don't know enough really.

Good luck!
James.

Back