I've Got It
Hey guys,

So I've recently started this project and I need the help of any:

Singersongwriter
Producer
Rapper
Band
Solo Artist

What is this collab all about? Basically I have quite a big network of people who might be interested in watching YOUR video's. My plan was to make you guys submit video's to me and every day or two days I will be uploading your content, giving your credits and promoting you. And in return you can credit me or talk about me on your channel. I can't give a link to the channel yet since it's not officially launched and it's against the rules to promote channels here. What I can do is ask you guys if you are interested in joining this project as I am sure this will turn out to be a succes!

(all the content will remain yours since I won't be claiming it as to be mine, I do suggest not claiming the video's you submit simply because it's easier to upload it without any content ID problems caused by YouTube itself.)

Let me know if you are interested!

Attachments

• bannerupload.png
    bannerupload.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 2
I would like to be the rapper
I can rap as well! Or sing and songwrite :) Or produce...or play guitar. Any of those I'm up for!
I can produce music for it!
I'm interested! I'll play guitar and/or sing

Thank you guys for the interest! I delayed this project until the end of June, after that I'll contact you guys![DOUBLEPOST=1434138500,1434138455][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm interested! I'll play guitar and/or sing

I really like your covers btw!

Back