Getting Tabs

Unknown_User14

Liking YTtalk
Why Dont I Have The Featured Tab I Tried It Logged In And Out.

null_zpsf3b51988.png

null_zpsfe7ae1fa.png

This is linked to the old layout, when I changed to the OneChannel I had the featured tab but was unable to change it. I reverted back to the old layout and plan to put my trailer video as featured then change back to the OneChannel.

If you would like the featured tab you will need to revert back to the old layout, change the tabs to include featured then go back to the OneChannel look.

This is linked to the old layout, when I changed to the OneChannel I had the featured tab but was unable to change it. I reverted back to the old layout and plan to put my trailer video as featured then change back to the OneChannel.

If you would like the featured tab you will need to revert back to the old layout, change the tabs to include featured then go back to the OneChannel look.

What you said is true but it isn't the easiest way. All you have to do if you have the One Channel layout is simply click settings at the top of your channel and then make sure that the "Browse Tab" is enabled. If your feed tab is enabled it would look like the image shown above. Make sure you enable Browse Tab and you're good to go!

This is good to know. Tenacious knows...I'm trying to get my OneChannel rolled out but I don't want to have missed steps. I'd like to do it one time and get it over with and everything in place. I'll keep this in mind when I hit the finalize button! Thanks!

Back