Getting Noticed

MOO

Liking YTtalk
I have been having trouble getting noticed on YouTube. I know it is supposed to take a lot of work and it is not easy to get a following, but I just don't know where to start. I try my best to make decent thumbnails and try to have decent SEO. I post my videos and use social media, but it has had little effect as I do not have much of a following on it. Now, I am aware that there are much better YouTubers out there in similar genres, but I wold like to know some good tips to build up my channel other than the usual: Good content, good SEO, and good thumbnails.

I have been having trouble getting noticed on YouTube. I know it is supposed to take a lot of work and it is not easy to get a following, but I just don't know where to start. I try my best to make decent thumbnails and try to have decent SEO. I post my videos and use social media, but it has had little effect as I do not have much of a following on it. Now, I am aware that there are much better YouTubers out there in similar genres, but I wold like to know some good tips to build up my channel other than the usual: Good content, good SEO, and good thumbnails.
  1. Time
  2. Quality of Content
That's it.

Look, you have 8 videos and your channel is 1 month old. That's embryonic. That's newer than new. You currently have 24 subscribers and 303 views. Those are actually healthy numbers; the subscriber to view ratio is sane and your subscriber count is good. For your channels age, I have no idea what you're expecting, but it's doing at least average and probably better than that even.

Quality content is so important. You've dismissed quality content as "the usual", but its importance cannot be overstated. It is probably the most important factor, above all else. You could totally mess up everything else and have a brand new channel, but if your content is stellar then it will do well. But... your content is not stellar. Your content is not as good as you think it is. I say this not to be mean, but as a cold hard reality that almost all of us need to face when we're starting out.

Stop looking for a silver bullet, because it doesn't exist. Work at it, get better, don't give up. The rest is just fluff.

1. Time
  2. Quality of Content
That's it.

Look, you have 8 videos and your channel is 1 month old. That's embryonic. That's newer than new. You currently have 24 subscribers and 303 views. Those are actually healthy numbers; the subscriber to view ratio is sane and your subscriber count is good. For your channels age, I have no idea what you're expecting, but it's doing at least average and probably better than that even.

Quality content is so important. You've dismissed quality content as "the usual", but its importance cannot be overstated. It is probably the most important factor, above all else. You could totally mess up everything else and have a brand new channel, but if your content is stellar then it will do well. But... your content is not stellar. Your content is not as good as you think it is. I say this not to be mean, but as a cold hard reality that almost all of us need to face when we're starting out.

Stop looking for a silver bullet, because it doesn't exist. Work at it, get better, don't give up. The rest is just fluff.
I agree with what this guy said for sure. If you want a good channel you gotta work at it. It takes time, practice, and alot of hard work. If you really wanna put in the effort then go for it :)

Back