Get Views With Latest DLC packs?

andrew everest

I've Got It
Hi guys, I'm doing a quick question here to see what you guys think about youtube, obviously when a new game comes out there is a huge hype and demand for the videos relating to that game (First impressions, tactics, walkthroughs, glitches etc) I was just wondering do you think its a good way to become more famous on youtube and for small channels to grow from this? Just a thought as im doing a battlefield hardline videos everyday with the new DLC and thought this would be a great way to grow?

I would say that being at the fore front when the DLC comes out is pretty huge. I dont know that you become a huge Youtuber just by being one of the early DLC players/youtubers but I think if you make quality content and stay with what is new you can build a pretty solid base.

I think it could be a useful strategy for growth. In my (limited) experience my most watched videos are those that I have done relating to newly released games/dlc. It makes sense because that is what people will be searching for at the time when you release the video

Yup, always an advantage if you're one of the first people out there with the newest content :thumbsup2:

Back