Other Gauging interest, looking for possible Livestream DJ's

unknown_user00005

I Love YTtalk
Hi everyone,
As i'm sure some of you are aware partners now the ability to livestream with wirecast (playable advertisments) without registering and settings up events.

Check out how few people stream live, and how few are in the music category.

http://youtube.com/live

It's in my opinion that YouTube will eventually advertise this new section of their website, it's guaranteed to pickup traffic. Here comes my proposition, i'm looking to setup a weekly/nightly (and who knows, maybe 24/7 eventually) radio that plays and promotes only royalty-free music.

I'm not looking to monetize any stream as of yet, however I am looking for commentators who would be interested in running one-hour slots as a DJ. I would include a donation link for which ever DJ's wanted it in the livestreams description, i've seen radio dj's do this over other mediums that aren't youtube fairly successfully.

I know I need to use wirecast but I haven't figured out a foolproof way to utilize it in the way I need it, i'm not even 100% sure what I am attempting to do is even fully possible given the current state of YouTube Live.

If you might be interested in hosting a one-hour DJ session on our channel (I may be able to provide a little financial compensation, to the first few takers at most) add my skype "FreebieFM" as i'm looking forward to speaking with you.

- Mitch

Back