Gaming Videos Partnerships?

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
I need to know what YouTube networks allow you to apply for a partnership that accept gaming videos. They don't have to be the best like Machinima, but just a list of some YouTube partnerships that accept gaming videos. Also I don't need to know about Fullscreen in here because I already know much about them.

I need to know what YouTube networks allow you to apply for a partnership that accept gaming videos. They don't have to be the best like Machinima, but just a list of some YouTube partnerships that accept gaming videos. Also I don't need to know about Fullscreen in here because I already know much about them.

TGS, TGN, RPM and of course as you know Fullscreen all accept gaming channels providing there's commentary and no copyrighted content :)

TGS, TGN, RPM and of course as you know Fullscreen all accept gaming channels providing there's commentary and no copyrighted content :)
Hey :p , Vultra doesn`t get a mention ? ;)

To the OP it`s been a while since Machinima has been top.

There is alot of networks, frankie mentioned most of the big ones, the important things are
1) Make sure the network has gaming licenses
2) Make sure they`re legit
3) Make sure no other network is offering you a better deal

Hey :p , Vultra doesn`t get a mention ? ;)

To the OP it`s been a while since Machinima has been top.

There is alot of networks, frankie mentioned most of the big ones, the important things are
1) Make sure the network has gaming licenses
2) Make sure they`re legit
3) Make sure no other network is offering you a better deal

Haha I always forget about Vultra :redface:

Back