Gaming Video Preferences

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Simple and to the point.

Do you like one offs of new games or complete lets plays or
walk throughs?

Do you like commentary over a lets play or walkthrough or no commentary?

Do you like those little in picture videos of the commentator playing the game or not?

Finally do you like to see a gaming channel with more than just gaming? Like reviews, little mini movies, bloopers ect?

Can you give a answer to ach use as much detail as you want as I will be going over all responses. For future refrence. Thankyou very much for your time.

I wish I could do more than one poll.

I like lets plays and sometimes a one off i do em myself with Monday Indy
Yes its one of my favorite parts of the lets play
Unless its a horror game used for your reaction no i hate it
Its cool if they do but i don't need bts or reviews to take someones gaming channel seriously

I like Let's Plays where the LPer doesn't take himself seriously at all but still knows how to keep his speech well thought out and not creepy. If you try too hard to be funny then you won't get my view but if you can genuinely improvise dialogue that is relevant to the game and games in general then you get my attention. Oh and those that don't talk over cutscenes, or conversations.

Simple and to the point.

Do you like one offs of new games or complete lets plays or
walk throughs?

Do you like commentary over a lets play or walkthrough or no commentary?

Do you like those little in picture videos of the commentator playing the game or not?

Finally do you like to see a gaming channel with more than just gaming? Like reviews, little mini movies, bloopers ect?

Can you give a answer to ach use as much detail as you want as I will be going over all responses. For future refrence. Thankyou very much for your time.

I wish I could do more than one poll.

1. Complete LPs
2. With commentary because it makes the LP much more entertaining provided you can commentate to a satisfactory level
3. I don't really mind those tbh. It might work well if you're playing a scary game to see your reactions but other than that, I don't really see a point in facecam
4. Definitely! Having a wide variety of content in your channel will bring in more potential viewers and subscribers and it'll also be more fun for you because you always have something new to do!
Hope this helped :)

I prefer complete LPs, but sometimes I'm cool with short videos of the funniest part of what they recorded.

I prefer commentary on Let's Play and Walkthrough since I tend to get bore with just the game (because I'm not playing the game).

The facecam? No, it's completely stupid. I don't even look at the face. Unless you're Seananners because his face reaction is just hilarious.

It's always nice to see something different. We must always have a different variety on a channel.

I like Let's Plays where the LPer doesn't take himself seriously at all but still knows how to keep his speech well thought out and not creepy. If you try too hard to be funny then you won't get my view but if you can genuinely improvise dialogue that is relevant to the game and games in general then you get my attention. Oh and those that don't talk over cutscenes, or conversations.

You will love my channel then , lol .
Too bad my english sucks .
Just kidding but yeah , i try to do what you described .

BTW , i like montages and let's plays . The main thing i look in let's plays is the skill and then the commentary .
I prefer gameplays without commentary but if the commentary is entertaining it's ok .

The only stuff I watch is if someone did something cool that I didn't know was possible. Or stuff that is just over the top funny. I don't ever search them though it's one of those things if it pops up I'll check it out.

I would like to thank everyone that particpated and helped me with your in puts. :D
So far
1. Yes total LP walkthroughs unless its a one off with the mot funniest footage in it.
2. Yes Everyone loves commentary as long as its entertaining and as long as its not over in gam cutscenes or dialouge.
3. No No one likes facecams unless its for a scary game for reactions or unless you are Seananners because of funny facial expressions. (I have been told that My facial expressions are funny so I will try a few nt all though.
4. A gaming channel that does more than games is great but not necessary.

Again I will def use this to hlp my gaming channel whenvr I can come up with a name for it. Once again thankyou all. :D

Back