Gaming Channel

I aint no hypocrite, if I do start a gaming channel im definately putting effort into it, hours of recording, cutting out the boring parts, only leaving in the funny/exciting/just plain awesome parts(i.e super awesome cool explosion :p) probably leading up to about 3-6 min video. (at least this is how i see it in my head XD)
Remember the one main rule: ......COOL GUYS DON'T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS, THEY JUST WALK AWAY!!
haha nah but seriously, that's a good style to go with, cause that's the kind of thing Nerd³ does, and I think he's brilliant, a lot of people do :)

I do love gaming, its just always kinda bugged me how there are crappy gaming channel out there that have no effort put into them and yet still have like 500 subscribers and such. I'm not doing it JUST to get subscribers, but I see it as a way to help drive traffic to my main channel.
500 subs isn't much ha ha. That is usually the peak for gaming channels don't try very hard (sometimes it's like 1k) and to be honest we don't get all that many quick subs or views :/ Ive been doing it for about 6 months and am only now starting to get subs ha ha and not a lot. So really you should dedicate your time on the main channel more. unless you just want a gaming channel for kicks and gigs. but you will be sadly let down if you think you will get quick subs f/views from just having a gaming channel :/.

OK well i just tested out a bunch of differrent screen recorders and my computer cant handle any of them haha so there goes that idea XD

Back