Game review channel!

thanks guys! we did a few lets plays today LOL get ready for alot of swearing and alot of game bashing HAHA

Will these be up today? :)

unfortunately no,they might not be up for a while,but when they are up we plan on being consistent with the uploads.we want to put up a review and lets play every week with out stopping and making viewers wait...also wanna do that with the Main Vahnchand channel. so we want to create a crap load of content before we start uploading anything!. i know it seems like a lame move for me to ask you guys to sub then make you wait for it! but once the channel is going you guys should be entertained everyweek with no waiting period for us to make more stuff! haha the commentary videos we are posting right now are very very VERY tame compared to the lets play videos we are recording haha

unfortunately no,they might not be up for a while,but when they are up we plan on being consistent with the uploads.we want to put up a review and lets play every week with out stopping and making viewers wait...also wanna do that with the Main Vahnchand channel. so we want to create a crap load of content before we start uploading anything!. i know it seems like a lame move for me to ask you guys to sub then make you wait for it! but once the channel is going you guys should be entertained everyweek with no waiting period for us to make more stuff! haha the commentary videos we are posting right now are very very VERY tame compared to the lets play videos we are recording haha

Well I look forward to them, three (I am sure its three) funny guys playing games together having a laugh should be good, I think thats where this one will do well because three people will be able to keep the talk going and even more laughs than when playing alone.

Well I look forward to them, three (I am sure its three) funny guys playing games together having a laugh should be good, I think thats where this one will do well because three people will be able to keep the talk going and even more laughs than when playing alone.

yeah man theres three of us...and we've been told when we get together we are just extra crazy so that should help out with the videos for sure! haha thanks for the early support man!

Back