Other Funny Xbox Live Moments (Troll Montage)

Slimrosnick

give it a view and some good constructive feedback. I'm not looking for subs as much as feedback so i can improve. Thank You :)

I though it was pretty good, the only real criticism I have is about the text. I've always really like the text overlay in gaming videos, it can make them a lot funnier. For yours I would suggest a very bold font in a noticeable color (like the yellow you have) but don't have it take up the whole screen. And maybe through an annotation in at the end asking your viewers if they liked the text and to leave a comment on their view. You get feedback and engagement with the audience. Hope this helped!

I think it was pretty decent to be honest, take point on what Canadian says. Text believe it or not is quite important.

I though it was pretty good, the only real criticism I have is about the text. I've always really like the text overlay in gaming videos, it can make them a lot funnier. For yours I would suggest a very bold font in a noticeable color (like the yellow you have) but don't have it take up the whole screen. And maybe through an annotation in at the end asking your viewers if they liked the text and to leave a comment on their view. You get feedback and engagement with the audience. Hope this helped!
Thanks a lot man appreciate it and thanks for watching :)

Back