Fullscreen vs CreatorX

Creator X partners usually have around 125 views per day. Fullscreen is usually around 1000. They are basically the same network though. They get most of the same benefits.

and where is arcade? how many views need them?

but if youre at a subchannel like creator x you get less monay? cause the take cut, right?
but on the other hand i read you get more push an the smaler subchannels than as fullscreen direct

and where is arcade? how many views need them?

but if youre at a subchannel like creator x you get less monay? cause the take cut, right?
but on the other hand i read you get more push an the smaler subchannels than as fullscreen direct
I believe Arcade has around the same requirements as regular Fullscreen. They are not really a subnetwork but a hub for the gaming channels within Fullscreen (i think). I am not sure about that though. Also, you do sometimes get less money when you are with a subnetwork, but not always. Many times this is what would happen with a subnetwork vs regular:

Regular network: YT pays network -> Network Takes Cut -> Network pays you

Sub: YT Pays Main Network -> Main network takes their cut -> Main network splits THEIR cut with subnetwork -> Main Network pays you

It is not always like this, but I believe this is how Fullscreen does it. You should make around the same amount with Fullscreen/Creator X/Yeousch/Arcade/etc.

I believe Arcade has around the same requirements as regular Fullscreen. They are not really a subnetwork but a hub for the gaming channels within Fullscreen (i think). I am not sure about that though. Also, you do sometimes get less money when you are with a subnetwork, but not always. Many times this is what would happen with a subnetwork vs regular:

Regular network: YT pays network -> Network Takes Cut -> Network pays you

Sub: YT Pays Main Network -> Main network takes their cut -> Main network splits THEIR cut with subnetwork -> Main Network pays you

It is not always like this, but I believe this is how Fullscreen does it. You should make around the same amount with Fullscreen/Creator X/Yeousch/Arcade/etc.

thanks i will try to get an contract and will inform you all ^^

Back