Fullscreen Support

platinumm

I've Got It
Hello everyone can you help me please?

I want to email support from fullscreen.net and ask them to enable Earning Reports in my YouTube dashboard.

But i don't know how to do it :eek: can anyone gimme some tips ? thx!

Yea, they don't have any contact info listed on their site, even after you sign in. I think that's kinda poor service. I was told it is because they think people will use the support addy to write and ask for partnership. Well, after you are already partnered and can sign in to your dashboard you should have access to support contact info.

I hear there is a glitch right now with the info that is showing. Was also told that it takes 2 weeks after joining for your money to start showing up.

Yea, they don't have any contact info listed on their site, even after you sign in. I think that's kinda poor service. I was told it is because they think people will use the support addy to write and ask for partnership. Well, after you are already partnered and can sign in to your dashboard you should have access to support contact info.

I hear there is a glitch right now with the info that is showing. Was also told that it takes 2 weeks after joining for your money to start showing up.

Contact info was in the welcome pack pdf that they sent when we signed the contract.

Back