FullScreen Partnership Questions?

Hey I have a few questions for any of you guys out there who are partnered with full-screen. First do you get paid per 1000 views and per clicks? If i am currently and individual video youtube partner (not a full youtube partner just monetization) do i currently get paid for impressions? The man who contacted me with fullscreen said that a standard cpm is like 2-4$. Is cpm including clicks? Or is it just for your impressions or is them combined? Also another question can you FullScreen partners see your daily stats, like clicks page, impressions, and earnings (obviously not through adsense) but like you could with adsense? Would i make more money with a full youtube partnership since im currently not a full youtube partner, even though fullscreen takes 30% of my profit, like with standard instream ads and more premium advertisements? And overall if you could would you go back and choose to partner with FullScreen again or choose to just stick with Youtube?

Youtube Channel for reference if it helps? youtube.com(slash)CCmegaproductions

Is fullscreen some outside source of income or it is a part of youtube itself? And ya..when u r a half partner with a billion dollar industry chances r u will be cheated initially..For the bigger industty will always try 2 earn their profit and run their machine and they will use u as a cog in the wheel. But dont worry about these stuffs..make better videos and work sincerely. Generally when ur videos will start gaining 5 digit views, things r gonna get more clear and ur earning regular

Back