Fullscreen Highest Paying ADS?????

ClydeWk5

Liking YTtalk
I just contacted my network manager in fullscreen for termination of my contract, he rejected my humble request...... I told him my earning was ridiculously low, about 0.8 RPM, he told me not to and if I did leave... I'll regret and earning lesser from other networks, he said they have the highest paying ads. Highest paying ads??? 0.8 RPM??? Seriously? My channel grow extremely fast, I thought fast growing channel will get more RPM? Instead this joke amount starting to p**s me off. I must admit they got 100 marks support. but the payment is a joke...... or am I wrong? I thought curse got higher RPM? even for people with low views?

Last edited:
Well first off,
Fullscreen's CPM is about average, certainly not the highest.

Next, CPM is only 20-40% determined by the network, the rest by a) your channel/content and b) what language your viewers speak
So even if say you did move to another network, I'd say 0.5-2$ RPM is likely for you.

Well first off,
Fullscreen's CPM is about average, certainly not the highest.

Next, CPM is only 20-40% determined by the network, the rest by a) your channel/content and b) what language your viewers speak
So even if say you did move to another network, I'd say 0.5-2$ RPM is likely for you.

Most of my viewers speak in english and 80 - 90% from united state lol, will speaking in english make any different? I never once reach 0.9 tho, Always around 0.6 - 0.8, mostly 0.8, right now 2 RPM are really high for me, I never really expect amazing high Rpm, but anything below 1 rpm seems like a joke lol.

Back