Finished/Closed Free YouTube Banners :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovoxiti Gaming

Welcome to my Graphics Thread for YouTube Banners , banners are free (YTtalk Cash is good but not necessary) and made to your likes and specification. if for some reason you would like something changed please be nice about the change and i will do my best to tailor it around your want :smilingcute:

23wqtqc.jpg

bfj30h.jpg

fc68ht.jpg

fc68ht.jpg

When ordering graphics please be very specific on what you want, please use this template/guidelines for ordering a banner from me:

Colors:
Backgrounds:
Fonts:
Style:
Other info:

Once I'm finished you will receive a PNG, and a JPEG :thumbsup2:

(Please Note This: i am not a professional so it could take a few days to make the banner so please be patient)

Last edited:
Hi there, please edit your post and embed samples of your work as per YTtalk rules :) Thank you.

Colors: Red/Green/Gold
Backgrounds: Call of Duty/Money
Fonts: Whatever looks good
Style: Clean
Other info: Call of Duty Themed background with cash incorporated saying "Cod Cash".

ok i'll see what i can do. i just have one question, when you say red/green/gold do you mean all of those colors or do you mean pick one of them?

ok cool i'll see what i can do :thumbsup2:[DOUBLEPOST=1403931253,1403925373][/DOUBLEPOST]oh one more question. do you have a certain Call of duty game you prefer to have pictures of?

Can you make a banner for me? I need one[DOUBLEPOST=1512273373,1512262850][/DOUBLEPOST]if you can can you make a collogue of video games and read the text Dauglybutcool21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back