free movie editing programs?

VDSC is actually a pretty decent software thats completely free.

I cant post links, so search "VDSC VIDEO EDITOR DOWNLOAD" on google and some download links should come up.

Some of its features include Chroma Keys, Green Sceen, Putting videos on videos (like on outros) and more.

TUTORIAL to get you started, there are a lot more on the channel

/watch?v=nkpUhJtED5M

Just search "VSDC" to get all of their vids.

It is also always updating.

VDSC is actually a pretty decent software thats completely free.

I cant post links, so search "VDSC VIDEO EDITOR DOWNLOAD" on google and some download links should come up.

Some of its features include Chroma Keys, Green Sceen, Putting videos on videos (like on outros) and more.

TUTORIAL to get you started, there are a lot more on the channel

/watch?v=nkpUhJtED5M

Just search "VSDC" to get all of their vids.

It is also always updating.

thanks! :D

I recently found AVS Video Editor 6.3 and I haven't used it much yet but it looks fairly good. It's free and has transitions and such as well as being able to layer videos.

Hey guys so i have been using a 14 days trial of video pad video editer but thats over now and im look for some nice new editing program which is free.
I dont have alot of money to spent right now so if there is a pretty good free editing program that would be really awesome so if you have any suggestions please let me know!
(just need a simple editing program to cut some videos and put them together thats it) oh and windows movie maker keeps crashing on me so i dont know about that one lol.

Windows movie maker can be a finicky piece of garbage, but when you get it working right it works perfectly. I have edited a ton of video on it and it has worked great, but can't get it to function on my current lap top.

It really is one of the best free options out there. I would just try to look up some tutorials online to get it working.

Windows movie maker can be a finicky piece of garbage, but when you get it working right it works perfectly. I have edited a ton of video on it and it has worked great, but can't get it to function on my current lap top.

It really is one of the best free options out there. I would just try to look up some tutorials online to get it working.

it was pretty okey when i used it but now it keeps crashing every 2 minutes lol

Back