Services FREE cartoons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its not too late can I still make a request ?[DOUBLEPOST=1440333535,1440333200][/DOUBLEPOST]just send you a email, hope to hear from you

Wow your very good at art um i really need an anime (or whatever you do) picture of me with my arms crossed and headphones on if you check my channel out i have face cam on in most of my videos so you can see my face but if you need a clearer image sent then add me on skype: jaiden.barnes Thanks so much!

I love your work man! It's awesome! I was wondering if you could make a drawing of myself with a dark blue portrait background, white shirt (no jacket), with shorter hair than my current profile picture. Also, could you make the glasses bigger and the eyes easier to see?

Hei guys! I'm here to say about how in a previous message I wrote that I would be closing submissions after I finish up some. I am very sorry but right now I can't do all of these requests :( This thread will be closed but maybe in the future I will do another one, once I have the time to do so :)
Thank you for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back