Services [Free] Banners, Thumbnails or Logo Designs + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxum

Hello! I am graphic artist!

So what can I offer you?
*One choice of custom designed image (for now will see how this goes)
*Custom channel banners or a logo that works across all devices desktop & mobile etc..
*Video watermarks / video overlays / Thumbnails
*Variety of different styles and channel types from gaming, vlogs or whatever else.
*Will give high-quality images in your choice of sizes and crops in JPEG or PNG formats with no compression.
*I will give you full files so you can personally edit them.

All things listed above are free all I would like is to have my channel credited in either the description of your videos (for logos/overlay/thumbnails) or in the corner for banners :)
JdozSys.png

4FOCv5c.png

Don't have ton of examples as I am new to this youtube thing but above should be proof I can press buttons in a somewhat organized fashion and make purdy things *wink*

If interested please just copy text below and fill it out and paste it below :D

Image you want designed?

Colors You Want (Give URL to where the color is so I know it exactly remove www.)

Primary Color URL -
Accent Color URL -

Look you want? Select One/Two / Explain it

Modern Funky Groovy Slick Miminlistc Chaos Weird Girly
OR (insert url of a channel designed you're inspired by I won't do exact copy)

What kind of elements do you what in it? Any important features/values/text/sayings?

Font choice?

Modern Funky Groovy Miminlistc Blocky Girly (or name the font you would like)

Your channel URL?

Other Info you want to mention?

Best way to contact you? (I will use YYtalk by default)

Would you want editable versions of the files? I use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Files will be saved as the default .AI or .PSD Adobe CC 2015 files unless otherwise specified.

Last edited:
Hi! Can you add some examples of your work? It is one of the forum rules and it helps us see if we like what you can offer. :)

And I always encourage people to make some sort of artwork for my channel that I post on all social media with a reference to your channel or website. So feel free to make something :)

Image you want designed?
Banner. Please

Colors You Want (Give URL to where the color is so I know it exactly)
It won't let me add links to my reply, not really sure why. So just the use the generic black and yellow colours.

Look you want? Select One/Two / Explain it

I want a slick sort of look, with some bold colours (ontop of the colours I said above, but please stay clsoe to those colours like orange etc) I would also like some sort of geometrical shape that is either repeated or dominant.

What kind of elements do you what in it? Any important features/values/text/sayings?

I would like text saying "Games, Challenges and Vlogs" somewhere on the banner, or better yet, those as three spirit words all over the banner. (only once for each word). Could you also include my channel name somewhere central on the banner. (Mason Segaert)

Font choice?
Sea Green

Your channel URL?
Again, can't use links so just search Mason Segaert in youtube, and you should find it. My banner has hexagons on it, if that helps.
I actually have already made a banner and it has some examples of sort of what I want, like the separate words and the shapes.

Other Info you want to mention?
No, that will be all.

Best way to contact you? (I will use YYtalk by default)

Would you want editable versions of the files? I use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Files will be saved as the default .AI or .PSD Adobe CC 2015 files unless otherwise specified.

If possible yes please.

Hey :) I contacted this guy a few weeks ago asking him to make me a few tumbnails, Im no longer in contact with this person, so if it is possible could I ask you to make them? I can give you the same instructions as I gave him :) since this is not the way you wanted your service to be requested I will give you some YTtalk cash :) If this is possible just PM me or tell me to PM you and I'll give you the instructions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back