Fraps VS Bandicam

I do not have much experience with bandicam but fraps is great. Only bad thing about fraps is that the video size is just huge.

I like Bandicam, its what i use currently and love it. Ive used fraps in the past but was annoyed at how huge the files were and the very little customization you got. Bandicam lets you customise all sorts of stuff that (last time i checked) fraps didnt.
Fraps has plenty of custimization, and if you have lots of storage it isn't a problem.

I hate those threads.

At least if you make a thread, START something. WRITE SOMETHING.

"well the title says it all".

So what are we supposed to do now? Get a choice from the 2? Well I like DXTory. I can tell you why. Make a big post... but this topic is called Fraps Vs Bandicam.
Hell, I can even tell you about codecs, about how to import those videos into premiere, how to make the file size smaller...

but the title said it all.

HELL... all posts in this topic are 1 row only. A few words.
I already wasted my time.

I don't like bandicam. I also don't like Fraps. (just so I will be ontopic)

I now use fraps :D But the file size is just horrible :( 4 gig for a 15 minute recording :'( But thats the only con xD Furthermore its just a great and easy program :D But im still curious if there other good recording programs :) Any suggestions?

I now use fraps :D But the file size is just horrible :( 4 gig for a 15 minute recording :'( But thats the only con xD Furthermore its just a great and easy program :D But im still curious if there other good recording programs :) Any suggestions?
When I record ARMA 2 in 1080p on the highest graphics it is about 1.2 gigs a minute. But I have a lot of memory so it doesn't matter.

Yeah I get up to 50 gigabyte for 15 minutes in FullHD. I always switch Fraps and DxTory. Mostly I use DxTory though. It offers much better costumization and allows you to record you microphone in an extra audio track. I only use Fraps when I have to record my screen.
FYI: When I use DxTory, I use the lagarith codec.

Back