Fix Your Channel Link on YTtalk

Michael

I Love YTtalk
In this video I show you how to fix your channel link on YTtalk, now I know most of you will know how to do this already and this will never be a problem but if you want to help others as this gets asked a lot, please have a watch so you can be an angel next time :D

I hope this helps everyone who asks, we should have all the How to YTtalk videos in a stickied thread soon so stay tuned for that, I cant wait to have them all in one place as a resource, I would do it now but it would only have the first few in there.

Thanks everyone :)

@CrownAcademyEnglish (it is finally out! woohoo :D) @apoxa because he felt left out last time and this may cheer you up @vicboss you have already seen it but you may want to rewatch it because because because because of the wonderful things he does @frankie because she might want to link this to new members every so often, shes a lady of great knowledge and resources @Katherinejane001 because she loves helping others and with this knowledge, she will go far @symphonious7 because I havent tagged him in a long time now and no thread goes without 1 symph tag @jerikane because if I remember correctly he helped someone with this recently @amylove because she is my most recent follower @count_teribil because he likes zhe knowledge and it iz nearly zhe halloween @iamsosorryfortaggingyouallihopeyoudontmindandenjoythevideoanduseitforthegreatergoodthankyoueveryone:)

Haha yay I've been tagged! :D
Good video I actually never knew that. :)
Should definitely be helpful to new members.

No problem, now that you dont mind I will tag you each time now (joking of course but if they crying begins again I might have no choice), thank you for watching, I hope it is, even if no one ever actually searches it for themselves on YT, the info shared can be spread by us in the support section :)

In this video I show you how to fix your channel link on YTtalk, now I know most of you will know how to do this already and this will never be a problem but if you want to help others as this gets asked a lot, please have a watch so you can be an angel next time :D

I hope this helps everyone who asks, we should have all the How to YTtalk videos in a stickied thread soon so stay tuned for that, I cant wait to have them all in one place as a resource, I would do it now but it would only have the first few in there.

Thanks everyone :)

@CrownAcademyEnglish (it is finally out! woohoo :D)

w00t!

kid-with-moves.gif

Cool, I was starting to have dreams about custom URLs, YT usernames, channel text names etc, I had been explaining it so much to the new members :cold:

I bet that video will go viral - I'm going to be linking to it so much lol

Thanks Michael :up:

No problem, now that you dont mind I will tag you each time now (joking of course but if they crying begins again I might have no choice), thank you for watching, I hope it is, even if no one ever actually searches it for themselves on YT, the info shared can be spread by us in the support section :)
Sounds good! :D
And please keep tagging me it makes me feel loved! ;)

w00t!

kid-with-moves.gif

Cool, I was starting to have dreams about custom URLs, YT usernames, channel text names etc, I had been explaining it so much to the new members :cold:

I bet that video will go viral - I'm going to be linking to it so much lol

Thanks Michael :up:

Haha that dancing is awesome, I envy his moves. That sounds awful, even I havent had that yet and I hope it never happens. No problem at all, I was going to release this later but as of late we have had so many I thought its best to get this out there asap :)

Sounds good! :D
And please keep tagging me it makes me feel loved! ;)

I will do so thanks (I just dont want to come across as tag spamming to anyone), feel free to tag me although I dont always get the chance to watch when tagged :)

Back