First Vlog! Wish me Luck.

I thought it was pretty entertaining :) & Vlogging in public always gets people to look at you weird. I always get weird looks when I vlog outside haha.

Thanks! Ive just subscribed 2 your channel! And can see you have custom thumbnails! How do you get them?

i gest wanted to show you you wernt the only one hunny after you do it about 4 to 5 times you will be use to it :) and then wanting the camra by you all the time lol like im gona end up doing :giggle:

Thanks! Ive just subscribed 2 your channel! And can see you have custom thumbnails! How do you get them?
Go to settings, and then "features" under the "Channel Settings" tab. This is where you can see all the features you have available to your channel. If you don't have custom thumbnails as an option, don't worry because you will eventually get the ability too do so. Youtube slowly gives out features to people. So you will get the ability to one day :)

Good job on getting started, haha! I can say it gets better...maybe! Just listen to what people tell you and in time you'll get more comfortable as well. Don't change who you are though, as in your style or what not. If it is any consolation, this is my first video! I can say I have got better since then...but I'm still crap...haha, but at least I am more comfortable than I was when I made this video! That's really I guess what I'm trying to say: JUST GET COMFORTABLE, haha!

Back