Feedback for the League of Average Gamers

League of Average Gamers

Hey guys not sure if you've had the chance to stop by and check out our channel but the League of Average Gamers is a relatively new channel and since we now have a few videos out we are looking for some advice on what we are doing. What videos do you like in particular? Which ones don't you like? If you could check out the videos and tell us what we are doing wrong or right and how to fix these problems that would be wonderful. Also if there are any games you would like to see us play I suppose this would be an alright place to put it. Any suggestions or comments you think might benefit the channel would go a long way in helping improve our quality.
Channel name: LeagueOAverageGamers
~Thank you!
The League of Average Gamers

From what I have seen recently here is something I can recommend, focus on something and stick to it. Tell a story, entice the viewer to stick around to see more. Also, watch your own videos in the mindset of a person who has just opened up your video. You will find things to improve.

Thank you! We have been scattered with our recording and so forth so we'll take this advice for sure. We are going to sit down and organize the channel a bit find a series or two to really work on and focus. We'll also when we do this go back and watch some of our old vids and compare, see what we can come up with. :up:

Back