FB kills YT' interactivity

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
I was trying to find a way to promote my vids to FB too (because FB kills youtube vids)
when I realized that via mobile It kills not only the thumbnail but via it's internal browser... it kills too:

1. Annotations
  2. Captions
  3. Cards
  4. Likes and comments (need to login e.time!!!)
  5. Speed
It's a murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

I have been also learning that for whatever reason, Youtube doesn't count views that are coming from Facebook either. My realtime views count for my latest video reads 42 but the view count says only 25, mostly because so many I showed it to on FB had theirs not counting.

...Youtube doesn't count views that are coming from Facebook either. My realtime views count for my latest video reads 42 but the view count says only 25 ...
It just looks like that because views are counted differently on FB and YT. A view on YT needs to be much longer than on FB and it must not be from auto play.

I have found that making a 10-15 second trailer for my video and uploading it directly to Facebook along with a link directly to my youtube video works wonderfully. Facebook is trying really hard to become YouTube so they squander any posts from youtube but push videos from their own servers. Not only will your post push people to your video page and count your views properly, your post will get put in front of waaay more people. Michelle Phan does it all the time.

I have found that making a 10-15 second trailer for my video and uploading it directly to Facebook along with a link directly to my youtube video works wonderfully

Just a WONDERFULL idea!!!!
Will try soon!!!!

Anyway... FB will open the video link via its internal browser... that problem will remain............
But people will reach It (and this is the BEST part)

Maybe "search for "blablabla" on YouTube" will help to avoid this problem =]

I have found that making a 10-15 second trailer for my video and uploading it directly to Facebook along with a link directly to my youtube video works wonderfully. Facebook is trying really hard to become YouTube so they squander any posts from youtube but push videos from their own servers. Not only will your post push people to your video page and count your views properly, your post will get put in front of waaay more people. Michelle Phan does it all the time.

I started doing this too. It works better. Just add the Youtube link to the video. I heard using a link shortener will help (like bit.ly) because FB does not like showing YT links. That's what I heard. Any truth?

Ooh... I will have to try that...

I have found that making a 10-15 second trailer for my video and uploading it directly to Facebook along with a link directly to my youtube video works wonderfully.

That's a great idea! I also think I'm gonna try to pick one video and post full version on FB to see if their marketing tools are as good as people say.

I'm going to try it on this new video I'm uploading of my FNAF marathon run and I'll let you know if it works or not.

Back