Fair use

Well I can't click on the link, but fair use is a very tricky topic. Most of the time copyrighted music is highly off limits. Movie and media clips are sometimes okay and sometimes not depending on the company behind it and the length. Video games are generally okay but vary from developer to developer. Hope that helps a little bit.

PanNapples: Thanks :) well i cant post full youtube link here :( its just part affter watch ( /watch?v=Nc7sTqdRpHc&t=2m28s )
....i dont want promote it or something,its just an example(He use music and also video on that clip)

PanNapples: Thanks :) well i cant post full youtube link here :( its just part affter watch ( /watch?v=Nc7sTqdRpHc&t=2m28s )
....i dont want promote it or something,its just an example(He use music and also video on that clip)
Well you shouldn't have any problems with it. Also, I found out you have to earn points to get VIP to post videos. Glad to help you any way I can. I have alot of helpful and funny videos on my channel if you need to look lol

Is the video called "The horrors of dendis pudge" ?

The footage should be fine, the music tracks could cause problems.

Back