Facebook Page?

RagEngager

I've Got It
Do you guys think a Facebook Page (not an account) would help my Youtube channel grow/be more personal?
Also, I made one, but I don't know if it is allowed or not. Will I be banned?

it wont help you grow.. it will just help put your fans together on something where you can update them ina snap! :) i just have it so fans can comunicate to me and me to them faster then vids :)

I'm in the same boat, I'd like to make a Facebook page, but I don't have a large community of subscribers yet.

I figured it could help if I put out an Ad for a couple bucks, but I'm not sure if that is legal since its a Youtube page.. lol

Also, I agree, I think its a better alternative than having people add me on facebook, as I don't have to accept requests, and everyone can see my posts, even if they aren't following the page.
But, I'm not sure if its in the right category.

I made a page, because I know many people who have Facebook accounts, but don't have Google accounts. This was I can expand my fan-base without necessarily expanding my subscriber base. Also, many people check Facebook more often than YouTube, so they will be notified of new videos more quickly through Facebook.

I made one because a lot of people don't quite understand how the YouTube subscribe thing works, but they know how to use Facebook. Many of my Facebook fans don't subscribe to me on YouTube because they don't understand it, but my music is still able to reach them.

The facebook page is a good idea. It will get your content out there one way or another. Why would you be banned?

I think it was A good idea. They suspended my advertising so I figured advertising a Youtube channel was illegal. But they didn't take the page down at least :p

Back