Facebook Fan Page Boosting

I post near naked photos of myself to all my dedicated fans on my fan page[DOUBLEPOST=1373934135,1373934112][/DOUBLEPOST]I post near naked photos of myself to all my dedicated fans on my fan page

images

One of my friends is head of social media for a clothing retailer. Their facebook page has over 250k followers. She said that they've experimented with paying for a few posts when they run sales, but the results didn't justify the added expense (it's much more expensive when you have a lot of followers), so they never pay to post anymore. If you're concerned about your reach on facebook, you need to interact with them in a way that doesn't only involve promoting your own page/product, so interact with your followers just like you would on your personal facebook page. Give them some exclusive material as a reward and also ask them to add your page to an interest list, so they are notified every time you post.
That's a great point! I've often wondered what my Facebook page is supposed to be doing. Eventually don't you guys find that using your own Facebook page makes you feel like you are spamming your personal friends? This is especially true if you upload weekly :p

good to know peeps! I saw that pop up recently and always wondered if it would do anything, I had a feeling it wouldnt.

From experience in my old job where there was an experiment to see if it would work I can tell you that
you shouldn't bother. It resulted in absolutely nothing.

Back