Estimated Earnings?

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
Hey I am new to this adsense stuff, and I was wondering what my estimated earning are, it says that my month so far is 32 cents, but it says this for estimated earnings
Capture.PNG
Is that like what they think I will get at the end of the month?

Estimated is your total earnings, sometimes including all months, Depending on what scope you have set in AdSense,

And BTW, I have NEVER heard of estimated earnings showing what you should make at the end of the month.

It says estimated because YouTube removes ad views and clicks that are fraudulent at the end of the month.

Estimated is your total earnings, sometimes including all months, Depending on what scope you have set in AdSense,

And BTW, I have NEVER heard of estimated earnings showing what you should make at the end of the month.

It says estimated because YouTube removes ad views and clicks that are fraudulent at the end of the month.
Yeah, this is probally right. It depends on what you have selected. There is a way for it to tell you what you should make by the end of the month.

My values in that column of AdSense (the Estimated Earnings column on the far right) don't actually mean anything to me. The number is nothing close to what I make per month, per day, or anything else. I make far more than that each month, and far less than that each day.

I just pay attention to the big numbers at the top of the screen (Today so far, Yesterday, This month so far, etc...). At the end of each month, I make exactly what it says under "This month so far".

Estimated earnings is set based on time not what you earn per day or month or any sort of "Preview" It is (ACTUAL EARNINGS) Not Subtracting (YT Audits) through a period of time.
Look here:

a09OkOg.png

I can't believe I never saw the ability to edit that. I guess it is correct as long as you know what you're looking at :p

Back