End Screen Videos Not Appearing?

Hi all!
I have noticed that on mobile, my end screen videos do not appear so it does look unprofessional at the end. I Whenever I upload a video, the first thing I do after its fully processed is add the end card, so it's always there. And I do see it on my computer monitor. I always choose the videos 1. most recent upload and 2. best for viewer. I've read a couple of threads and some say it could be due to adblock, others say it could be that the video that's best for viewer is not public, which seems like a mistake youtube/google would have caught. Does anyone else have any ideas? Any input is appreciated. Thank you!

Sorry to hear about that fam, I'm sure somebody can help. I usually put everything together on a playlist. You can put the playlist link in the description too.

I just noticed this with my videos! They dont appear either on my computer or my phone.. And I, as you do, always make sure to put end screens to my videos..

I’m having the same exact issue! Works on computers just fine, but on mobile the videos and playlists seem to be hit or miss on whether or not they appear on my end screens. :/ And it’s not even always the same ones, sometimes ones that appear for me won’t appear for others on mobile. Any ideas?? I’d love to fix this problem since most of my traffic comes from mobile! Eek!

In my case, one thumbnail card is linked to a specific video and the other thumbnail to a related video playlist. Ironically enough, as I went to find a video that wasn’t working to link you to this morning, it seems ALL of them are functional again on all devices?! Maybe it was a YT glitch for a few days that they’ve corrected (based on the fact that these posts about it started popping up in the last few days). Thanks for being willing to help! Hopefully it stays fixed!

Back