Elgato makes me lagg

Actually, you can do this to record commentary. You are misinformed by saying you wouldn't use a headset in the computer. When I make my videos with the elgato, I use my blue snowball mic, that is connected to my pc. Plus, the elgato, does not pick up the xbox microphones in the recording so you have to use a pc mic. So before jumping on him, please know a little bit more about the product, because your statement is wrong.
Thx, il just go buy a mic than :)

Actually, you can do this to record commentary. You are misinformed by saying you wouldn't use a headset in the computer. When I make my videos with the elgato, I use my blue snowball mic, that is connected to my pc. Plus, the elgato, does not pick up the xbox microphones in the recording so you have to use a pc mic. So before jumping on him, please know a little bit more about the product, because your statement is wrong.

Actually the elgato that my friend has picks up on the xbox mic. So before jumping on me, please know a little bit more about the product, because your statement is wrong.

Actually the elgato that my friend has picks up on the xbox mic. So before jumping on me, please know a little bit more about the product, because your statement is wrong.
No it does not. You are just saying that to try to get back at me. The xbox does not output the users audio, only the other people. Again, you dont know what you are talking about. Look it up, because you are wrong. Please try to educate yourself before trying to argue about something you know nothing about. Considering the xbox360 has never been able to output its own mic volume, your statement is false and we can see that you made that up.

The only mic volume the xbox outputs is other users. The only way to do that is to go into the preferences and select output to both, so you can hear it in the headset and tv. In turn, the elgato will pick up the other users, but will not pick up your mic. So stating that the elgato that your friend has does it, is completely untrue. The only way to record your mic is to connect a mic to the pc, not the xbox. Thanks, next time do research before you try and argue.

Ill even include a couple of links to prove you just made that up:

http://support.elgato.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=4539

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130207010220AAZKOCZ

No it does not. You are just saying that to try to get back at me. The xbox does not output the users audio, only the other people. Again, you dont know what you are talking about. Look it up, because you are wrong. Please try to educate yourself before trying to argue about something you know nothing about. Considering the xbox360 has never been able to output its own mic volume, your statement is false and we can see that you made that up.

The only mic volume the xbox outputs is other users. The only way to do that is to go into the preferences and select output to both, so you can hear it in the headset and tv. In turn, the elgato will pick up the other users, but will not pick up your mic. So stating that the elgato that your friend has does it, is completely untrue. The only way to record your mic is to connect a mic to the pc, not the xbox. Thanks, next time do research before you try and argue.

Ill even include a couple of links to prove you just made that up:

http://support.elgato.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=4539

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130207010220AAZKOCZ

Well, My friend's one does pick up on the their mic.

Well, My friend's one does pick up on the their mic.
No it does not. How do you not understand that the xbox360 does not output the users microphone. This is the system settings microsoft designed, it can not be changed. The only way to record the mic is to hook it up to the pc.

No it does not. How do you not understand that the xbox360 does not output the users microphone. This is the system settings microsoft designed, it can not be changed. The only way to record the mic is to hook it up to the pc.

Yes.It.Does. I've recorded with it and I didn't plug it into the PC so just stop because we are spamming the thread.

Yes.It.Does. I've recorded with it and I didn't plug it into the PC so just stop because we are spamming the thread.
He asked a question and was wrongly informed. I'm letting him know the truth. The Xbox cannot and willnot output the users audio. Thanks.

Robert, what program are you using to record your gameplay/audio with the elgato? If you have any other questions about the elgato, let me know.

He asked a question and was wrongly informed. I'm letting him know the truth. The Xbox cannot and willnot output the users audio. Thanks.

Robert, what program are you using to record your gameplay/audio with the elgato? If you have any other questions about the elgato, let me know.
Im using the provided Capture HD software for it.
My vids really lagg when i have Skype open on my computer everything starting to lagg and stuff. maybe this is my macbook, Im getting a ACER predator soon, my dad knows the owner. i may get a sponsorship to :)

Back