editor need for montage

Reklam

making a black ops , and a GTA montage need a editor for both. Im looking for a FREE one, and who can do some nice editing.

Ill pay:
-YT cash
-Free shoutout
-Annotation with link
-link in dsecription

Free doesn't always equal nice. Are you willing to give out a shoutout, a link, an annotation, or at least some YTtalk cash?

Yeah I seriously doubt you're going to get anyone to do this for 100% free, at least a shoutout or Yttalk cash.

Hey I'll do it then :D I have the equipment, the software, and the experience. As long as you do the stuff you listed. I need fame more than anything though because i'm new to YouTube, so any shoutouts credits etc. You can give appreciated for my work :D Could we talk in Message over YouTube instead of Comment though? And you can send me the details and video you want done :D

Hey I'll do it then :D I have the equipment, the software, and the experience. As long as you do the stuff you listed. I need fame more than anything though because i'm new to YouTube, so any shoutouts credits etc. You can give appreciated for my work :D Could we talk in Message over YouTube instead of Comment though? And you can send me the details and video you want done :D
add me on skype, your hired...Caspper98

Back