Editing service

oasis gamer

OasisGaming
First of all if u do not want to place a order DO NOT COMMENT
I offering my editing service for a cheap price of £5.00 per movie max length movie I will edit is 25mins after that I add a £5.00 for every 10 extra minutes
I use Sony Vegas pro 12 the non hacked version which I pay for I do do this as a living for a company but now I want to help out my fellow youtubers
Currently on my channel I haven't done any editing on any video but will start properly editing next week since my channel has only been going for less than a week
If there is anythingb I missed please comment below
Also the way it will work is that u place the order tell me anything specific U won't done send me the footage I will them edit and send it back to you within 24hours
If u wish to place a order email me on oasis72000@gmail.com

hey you should really have a show reel on your channel so people can see some things you can do :)

Lo
lol but is
Yeah give me ur email and ill try to send u a tester if not by tonight it will be really early tomorow

Actually it's not for me. I just think people want to see a example before they want your help. So maybe upload it to youtube as hidden and post it here so people can see an example.

Back