DSLR Hot Shoe Lighting

MrSadler64

So, I own a Canon T4i/650D. My lighting isn't good because it's spotlights and creates a shadow. Does anyone know of a Hot Shoe light or just an inexpensive lighting solution. Budget is low, £25 or $30. Any one able to help?

I guess ur from England... Pitty! If you could for that budget in Hong Kong you can get EXCELLENT LED light with potentiometer. however, to lose shadow, and get more diffuse light... U will need two lights!
ok... as for flashes... if u can find, cheapest and quality solution for ur camera is:
YONGNUO YN468

for video lighning:
YongNuo YN-160 LED Video Light

Thanks guys! Yes I am from the UK by the way. So am I right by saying that if I diffuse light, it will be a more spread out, less harsh solution?

Thanks guys! Yes I am from the UK by the way. So am I right by saying that if I diffuse light, it will be a more spread out, less harsh solution?
I mean... go on check out my channels, I only use diffuse lights for my videos.
channels1 user: festinalente
channel2 user: CRV2Studio

Diffuse lights provides better control of ur camera performance. For cheap lights... cords know to be pain in the a**... Unless u get light i suggested u which works 3 hours non-stop with battery!

Yes, go on amazon, type in '160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera/' It's the loftek one, I just got it and its VERY bright for a cheap light very good !!!!

Back