DSLR filmmakers/directors

If you ever do any videos like that I'd love to see it.[DOUBLEPOST=1348522068,1348521932][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jib is crazy expensive.. at least for me. However, I've built a DIY DSLR slider which gives you very steady sliding shots. I just didn't have that on me that day when I was shooting it :/
That's a great idea! If you use that in upcoming videos, they'd look extremely cinematic!

That's a great idea! If you use that in upcoming videos, they'd look extremely cinematic!
I've already done a test shot with that DIY slider. It was so easy to build and affordable too. It's in my YouTube channel. It sure makes it look extremely cinematic. I still have to use it in a short film to see the perfect use of it. Also I will be posting a DIY slider tutorial very soon you should definitely make one it helps the production quality a lot!

That will be very helpful in my videos if I need to do a scene where my actor is running or something and I want a smooth shot. Is there a limit to how long you can make it?

That will be very helpful in my videos if I need to do a scene where my actor is running or something and I want a smooth shot. Is there a limit to how long you can make it?
Not really. There is no limit to it but it depends if you will be able to find the materials long enough for you short. My DSLR slider is about 5 ft long. I'm sure there must be long rails to build it up. Once I upload my tutorial for the slider you'll notice what exactly I'm talking about.

Not really. There is no limit to it but it depends if you will be able to find the materials long enough for you short. My DSLR slider is about 5 ft long. I'm sure there must be long rails to build it up. Once I upload my tutorial for the slider you'll notice what exactly I'm talking about.
Okay, I'll look out for it.

Very nice. Now you have experienced the dslr. You can test different kind of lenses.

When filming with a dslr I suggest using a steady cam. Good luck on making more video's. And Never stop testing! ;)

Back