Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a lot of practice. Learning how to use a tablet took me a good while. Just keep at it and draw as often as you can :)

I have to get use to it xD I take art and want to mostly digital work :p

some tips.
if you are using ms paint, don't.
very few people can make that look good.
try SAI paint tool.

plus try to give more time on selecting your colors.
even if it were a poopy drawing (which it is not) it would look so much better with some more themed colors (example would be like pastel colors)

I'm not and SAI Paint Tool isn't free. I'm using DA Muro :3
I don't like pastel colours I like bold colours ^-^ But thank you for the feedback :3

I have to get use to it xD I take art and want to mostly digital work :p
Just use it as often as you can. The more you use it, the more comfortable you'll get at it. I've heard that if you place a piece of paper down on top of it (depending on what tablet you are using, haha) and then draw with the pen on top of that, it'll feel more like drawing on paper which can help some people who are more used to that texture.

I'm not and SAI Paint Tool isn't free. I'm using DA Muro :3
I don't like pastel colours I like bold colours ^-^ But thank you for the feedback :3
If you want a good free program, I always recommend GIMP. It's open source and is fairly similar to Adobe's Photoshop.
And not to butt in on the other person's comment, but bold colors /can/ work (as can pastel, it really depends on style, environment, personal taste, etc.). If you want to get a better idea of how to use them or just colors in general, I'd look up color theory tutorials on Deviantart :)

Looks good but mind if i give a few tips? If you want to take this further because you enjoy it i'd invest in Photoshop, there is a tool on there called the pen tool which allows you to make nice smooth looking curves and straight lines.

Anyway great work!

Looks good but mind if i give a few tips? If you want to take this further because you enjoy it i'd invest in Photoshop, there is a tool on there called the pen tool which allows you to make nice smooth looking curves and straight lines.

Anyway great work!

I'm going to getting photoshop soon for my thumbnails so I'll do a few doodles with it and test it out :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back