Don't you hate it when this happens and you haven't saved!

I use Pinnacle... I think I'm the only human who does :p That's not an issue I've ever encountered with it, but I still find myself saving every 8 seconds, because computers are evil and can't be trusted

All the time. I got over it though seeing as Pinnacle usually saves a back-up of the project. :) Hope you didn't lose any work! :eek: That would suck!!

That's why whenever you work on something, you need to save it every ten minutes or so. It's a bit annoying, but far worth it in the long run!

After Effects crashed on me last night while rendering a video I had worked on for a few hours. I hadn't saved the project, so I felt like going crazy. I had to stay up a few ore hours and do the work again.

Yea that happens to camtasia too it's annoying and I kick myself for not saving but sometimes it happens when I have one or two last things to edit before I press the finish button.

Does it freeze at the same spot? There might be a problem with a certain clip or effect as soon as it's being rendered. I've had Vegas crash at specific points, then I delete the track and it works fine.
I managed to render it i had to turn off the error thing in the secret panel in options

I use FCPX which auto saves pretty often. The once or twice it has ever crashed Ive lost next to nothing!

Back