Does anyone "suffer" from this?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Whenever I have time to make a video (I had all day today and all day tomorrow) I never seem to be able to make the damn thing, but whenever it starts to get late, or I need to go out I suddenly decide to make a video - Which I obviously don't have time to make.

lol why dont you just sit down and make the video bro i Man i use to suffer from it but one fix may be to designate an upliad schedule with your youtube because you can actaully end up quiting because it will start to feel like something tht you have to do and thats not the true meaning of youtune.

My problem is writers block, once I'm finished with a script I'm on a roll and can finish the video.

Yeah, that creative muse can be a fleeting wench and appear right when you least expect her...

That's the curse of any type of work that's creative, unless you exude creative juices consistently you have to plan a time-frame. Usually with creative and mathematical endeavors, the first 30 minutes is simply a process of activating that part of the brain.

Just plan a day and don't expect anything for the first hour that you're working... Consider it a warm-up. Best of luck!

I get that type of thing a lot, but it's going to be worse for you since you use actual animations and such. Just sit down, and tell yourself that you'll only work for ten minutes. Studies show that the hardest part about work is starting, due to you dreading the task. If you can trick yourself into starting under the premise of only working for a bit, then you'll be more likely to actually get some work done.

Back