Does anyone have this problem? Why Justfollow(Crowdfire) is doing this?

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
All of my views and subscribers all come from Twitter by following lots of people and when i get a new follower they get a auto DM saying thanks for following and telling them to check out my Youtube channel(or video in another DM).

But since Crowdfire(JustUnfollow) for NO REASON stops sending auto DM to my new followers for a couple days every few weeks, in the last few days Crowdfire has NOT sent any of my auto DM''s to my new followers this is stupid becuase i am not getting that many views/subscribers(that i usually get) as this is really holding back my YouTube channel a lot and some of my new followers will never get my auto DM's because of this!

I follow a lot of people on Twitter and i get lots of followers and some of my new followers would never get my auto DM because of this!

This is annoying because my Youtube channel is NOT growing as much in the last few days and a shame that Tweepi does not have this feature ! :( :(

So just does anyone have this problem? am i the only one who having this stupid problem? and does anyone know a good auto DM responder like Crowdfire that WON'T stop sending auto DM's at a time every few weeks?

And why CrowdFire is doing this?

Last edited:
I have to admit that a majority of my subscribers lately have come from Twitter and its been very helpful, but since the change to CrowdFire it has not sent a DM. Or at least in the last 36 hours.

I've been searching for alternatives but I can't find one But I shall not fret!

I just looked at their Twitter, it has been a problem for at least the last 12 hours. But they have not addressed it since. -_-

I have no clue why Crowd Fire is having that issue, but you might want to look into alternative methods to get viewers and subscribers. Your current one seems a bit spammy since you basically follow people and hope they follow you back, and then they get a message when they do to go check out your stuff.

Just switched to Unfollowers.com and setted up my auto DM's!

Hopefully i will get some more views/subscribers on YouTube and be able to grow my YouTube channel again now! :)

I will stay with Unfollowers.com till Crowdfire(Justunfollow) fixes/sort out there Automate(Auto DM) or i might just stay with Unfollowers.com, i don't know yet.

Last edited:
I tested the feature and it is working for me. I think there is a cap on messages it can send, I believe that Twitter establishes that cap and if you get too many followers, Justunfollow\Crowdfire will stop sending messages so your account isn't flagged.

Justunfollow(Crowdfire) has sent me a message on Facebook saying the Auto DM has been resolved.

I will go back to Justunfollow and turn on automate and hopefully it will start working again!

I really don't like automated messages and a lot of people don't so be careful how much you rely on them.

I really don't like automated messages and a lot of people don't so be careful how much you rely on them.

Yeah you are right i heard some people don't like auto DM's..

But it is working out great for me soo far, it has been very good for me to grow my YouTube channel and getting views/subscribers. :)

Back