Does anybody host a Pod Cast?

I've found myself just putting YouTube Podcasts on in the background while I'm at work... just putting the video on in the background and listening while I work, getting a chuckle here and there..... and now I'm thinking, well s**t I can do that, hahaha

I don't think it would be a character or anything, it would just be me... but I'm weird and open enough I think it would be entertaining and people could just get the audio if they wanted... get a girl or another person I could do it with, I think it would be fun...

Anybody on here ever do podcasts or anything like that? Thoughts???

I used to love listening to podcasts while delivering papers back in the school days. I think I might start listening to more, actually! What do you listen to?

I would love to host a podcast show. I think I'd enjoy it, if I had the right equipment!

I used to love listening to podcasts while delivering papers back in the school days. I think I might start listening to more, actually! What do you listen to?

I would love to host a podcast show. I think I'd enjoy it, if I had the right equipment!
well I've been listening to "The Joe Rogan Experience" and yeah, I know he is kind of a nut, but he really doesn't know what he is talking about half the time and him and his guests seem to have a really good time, and it is funny... idk, I like to talk and joke around... seems like a good fit... I would have one or two other people on each pod cast I'm thinking.... maybe a reoccurring guest and then a special guest each time.... idk.... I'm fairly positive I'm moving to LA this summer, near the end of summer so I'm thinking.... it would basically be about anything I guess, kinda like Joe Rogan's pod cast, no reoccurring theme other than my weirdo views, stories, experiences and banter.... idk, haha

Back