Comedy Does any one wanna do a collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoshMedia

Liking YTtalk
I don't wanna meet up with anyone because thats kinda creepy but i wanted to know if anyone wanted do like a shoutout for a shoutout or like exchange skit ideas or anything. I just joined YTtalk today and i'm just trying to get used to it

I don't wanna meet up with anyone because thats kinda creepy but i wanted to know if anyone wanted do like a shoutout for a shoutout or like exchange skit ideas or anything. I just joined YTtalk today and i'm just trying to get used to it
I would live to collab (I have 775+ subs). Just let me know if you have any ideas! :)

Dude, your video's are really well done! Like way better than mine and the fire and explosions are awesome. Do you use final cut pro or?

Dude, your video's are really well done! Like way better than mine and the fire and explosions are awesome. Do you use final cut pro or?

Thanks! Haha I have been learning since I was 11 (I'm 17 now). I would love to use final cut pro, but I don't have a Mac. I do the special effects for my videos in Adobe After Effects CS6 and then I put all of the different clips together in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. What do you use? :)

~Luke

I used to use impvie 9.0.0 but now i use final cut pro:D[DOUBLEPOST=1395258101,1395257946][/DOUBLEPOST]We could brainstorm a video idea? I was thinking a rap battle, You vs Me but I would lose OH so badly and I wouldn't know how to edit it. We could think of a video idea where you film something there and i film something here and put it together like were in one place but i'm trying to think of a video that we could do that. What country do you live? I live in Canada

I used to use impvie 9.0.0 but now i use final cut pro:D[DOUBLEPOST=1395258101,1395257946][/DOUBLEPOST]We could brainstorm a video idea? I was thinking a rap battle, You vs Me but I would lose OH so badly and I wouldn't know how to edit it. We could think of a video idea where you film something there and i film something here and put it together like were in one place but i'm trying to think of a video that we could do that. What country do you live? I live in Canada

Rap battles are hard because they have to be so intense visually haha! We could do that, but some sort of skit would probably be easier to do. I live in the US far away from Canada. Do you have a fb account or something like that that we could message about it on? :)

Yeah i do, i subscribed to your btw, If you go to my channel there are links and stuff and my facebook is on there[DOUBLEPOST=1395259984,1395259854][/DOUBLEPOST]actually, there's something really weird going on, i susbscribed to u then i refresh the page and it says that i haven't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back