Gaming Do you need a group to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

logjfreak

Yo! I'm Eric or jfreak whichever one you want to call me. So me and my friend anthony are making a go to crew to either play games with and have a good time or just to record. What do you say my dear reader there are couple of things that we need to know and that will be right below this.

First: you have to older then 16 please

second: When are you available. I don't mean like 24/7 but at least 2 days

Third: You have be dedicated to your youtube. I had to quit a year of doing it because of family and my mic was not working.

Fourth: You've got to have a sense of humor, just don't take things too seriously.

Lastly, This is completely optional, but I'd prefer if you have a decent mic, and a sizable steam library. We mostly play cs:go, Gmod, etc..

So if you wanna band together and become friends, let's do it. Respond below with your Skype

Last edited:
Hey man I would be down to record and play games with you guys. I have a pretty extensive library and a really good mic. I am always looking for people to play GMOD with as I really want to make some vids in that for prop hunt, guess who, etc. My Skype is thatdude1323 hit me up man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back